B-63324EN/03 GENERAL 1.GENERAL
- 5 -
1.1 GENERAL FLOW OF OPERATION OF CNC MACHINE
When machining the part using the CNC machine tool, first prepare the
program, then operate the CNC machine by using the program.
(1) First, prepare the program from a part drawing to operate the CNC
machine tool. How to prepare the program is described in the
OPERATOR’S MANUAL (PROGRAMMING).
(2) The program is to be read into the CNC system. Then, mount the
workpieces and tools on the machine, and operate the tools
according to the programming. Finally, execute the machining
actually. How to operate the CNC system is described in the
OPERATOR’S MANUAL (OPERATION).
Before the actual programming, make the machining plan for how to
machine the part.
1. Determination of workpieces machining range
2. Method of mounting workpieces on the machine tool
3. Machining sequence in every machining process
4. Machining tools and machining
Decide the machining method in every machining process.
1. Machining method
2. Machining tools
3. Machining conditions
4. Tool path
CNC MACHINE TOOL