FANUC PMC-MODEL SD7
EDIT DATE DESIG.
220.127.116.11.1 Setting of online connection
To communicate with FAPT LADDER-IIIC, you need to put the PMC system
in waiting situation of the connection. There are two ways for setting this,
setting at PMC screen and setting in NC parameter. Also, there are three
connection types, for example Ethernet or RS-232C.
(a) How to set at PMC Screen
To display the soft key [ONLINE] in the PMC setting menu screen, set
“PROGRAMMER ENABLE” to “YES” in the setting screen. When
pushing the soft key [SETING]->[ONLINE], the online setting screen is
1. Case of connection by RS-232C (FAPT LADDER-IIIC)
(1) Check that “NOT USE” is selected at the “RS-232C” item.
(2) Set the parameter of “CHANNEL” and “BAUD RATE”.
(3) Move the cursor to the “RS-232C” item with Up or Down Cursor
(4) Select “USE” with Left or Right Cursor key.
2. Case of connection by Ethernet (FAPT LADDER-IIIC)
(1) Move the cursor to the “HIGH SPEED I/F” item with Up or Down
(2) Select “USE” with Left or Right Cursor key.
1. When both "RS-232C = USE" and "HIGH SPEED I/F
selected, the PMC system will communicate with the application
which is connected at first. If PMC system is already co
with an application, it can not connect with other applications.
2. When you use the online function by Ethernet, the setting of
Ethernet parameters at CNC is necessary in advance.