FANUC PANEL i for automotive
DRAW. NO. CUST
FANUC PANEL i for AUTOMOTIVE
This manual describes mounting information of the FANUC PANEL i for AUTOMOTIVE (Make the
following PANEL i for AUTOMOTIVE.) with the FANUC CNC to the machine tools.
- The copyright of Windows
2000, Windows NT
XP and other software provided
with the PANEL i for AUTOMOTIVE is owned by Microsoft Corporation (USA), Intel Corporation,
Phoenix Technologies Ltd., and FANUC LTD.
- No part of the software described above, or its manuals, may be used or reproduced without
- No part of the software described above, or its manuals, may be sold independently of the PANEL i
- The software described above, and its manual, must be used under the conditions described in the
attached license agreement.
- The use of the CNC incorporating the PANEL i for AUTOMOTIVE shall imply that the user agrees
to the conditions of the license agreement described above.
2000, Windows NT
4.0 and Windows
XP are a registered trademark of Microsoft
* Company name and product name mentions in this manual are (registered) trademark of each
If an operation error or mishap occurs, the data on the hard disk may be
lost, even if all the installation conditions are satisfied. Therefore, always
maintain a backup copy of the data on the hard disk in case the stored
data is lost or damaged.
Especially, the power-off on accessing the hard disk must not be done
because that possibility is very high. Please concern for the end-users.
Be sure to finish the OS and applications through the proper operation of
shutdown before turning the power off.
Without the above-mentioned operation, there is no assurance of the
following action. At worst, the command of initializing the HDD will not
01 03.02.10 Kumakura First issue
02 03.08.29 Sugitani All pages modified
Title is changed. PANEL i for AUTOMOTIVE for
300i is added. Page 2,3,5,8,10,12,16,20,27 are