When machining the part using the CNC machine tool, first prepare the
program, then operate the CNC machine by using the program.
1) First, prepare the program from a part drawing to operate the CNC
How to prepare the program is described in the Chapter II.
2) The program is to be read into the CNC system. Then, mount the
workpieces and tools on the machine, and operate the tools according
to the programming. Finally, execute the machining actually.
How to operate the CNC system is described in the Chapter III.
CHAPTER II PROGRAMMING CHAPTER III OPERATION
Before the actual programming, make the machining plan for how to
machine the part.
1. Determination of workpieces machining range
2. Method of mounting workpieces on the machine tool
3. Machining sequence in every cutting process
4. Cutting tools and cutting conditions
Decide the cutting method in every cutting process.
GENERAL FLOW OF
OPERATION OF CNC