APPENDIXG. ALARM LIST
440 n AXIS : CNV. EX DECELERATION
1) PSMR: The regenerative discharge amount is too large.
2) α series SVU: The regenerative discharge amount is too large. Al-
ternatively, the regenerative discharge circuit is abnormal.
441 n AXIS : ABNORMAL CURRENT
The digital servo software detected an abnormality in the motor cur-
rent detection circuit.
442 n AXIS : CNV. CHARGE FAULT/INV.
1) PSM: The spare discharge circuit of the DC link is abnormal.
2) PSMR: The spare discharge circuit of the DC link is abnormal.
3) α series SVU: The dynamic brake circuit is abnormal.
443 n AXIS : CNV. COOLING FAN FAIL-
1) PSM: The internal stirring fan failed.
2) PSMR: The internal stirring fan failed.
3) β series SVU: The internal stirring fan failed.
444 n AXIS : INV. COOLING FAN FAIL-
SVM: The internal stirring fan failed.
445 n AXIS : SOFT DISCONNECT
The digital servo software detected a broken wire in the pulse coder.
446 n AXIS : HARD DISCONNECT
A broken wire in the built–in pulse coder was detected by hardware.
447 n AXIS : HARD DISCONNECT (EXT) A broken wire in the separate detector was detected by hardware.
448 n AXIS : UNMATCHED FEEDBACK
The sign of feedback data from the built–in pulse coder differs from
that of feedback data from the separate detector.
449 n AXIS : INV. IPM ALARM 1) SVM: IPM (intelligent power module) detected an alarm.
2) α series SVU: IPM (intelligent power module) detected an alarm.
460 n AXIS : FSSB DISCONNECT FSSB communication was disconnected suddenly. The possible
causes are as follows:
1) The FSSB communication cable was disconnected or broken.
2) The power to the amplifier was turned off suddenly.
3) A low–voltage alarm was issued by the amplifier.
461 n AXIS : ILLEGAL AMP INTERFACE The axes of the 2–axis amplifier were assigned to the fast type inter-
462 n AXIS : SEND CNC DATA FAILED Because of an FSSB communication error, a slave could not receive
463 n AXIS : SEND SLAVE DATA
Because of an FSSB communication error, the servo system could
not receive correct data.
464 n AXIS : WRITE ID DATA FAILED An attempt was made to write maintenance information on the ampli-
fier maintenance screen, but it failed.
465 n AXIS : READ ID DATA FAILED At power–up, amplifier initial ID information could not be read.
466 n AXIS : MOTOR/AMP COMBINA-
The maximum current rating for the amplifier does not match that for
467 n AXIS : ILLEGAL SETTING OF
The servo function for the following has not been enabled when an
axis occupying a single DSP (corresponding to two ordinary axes) is
specified on the axis setting screen.
1. Learning control (bit 5 of parameter No. 2008 = 1)
2. High–speed current loop (bit 0 of parameter No. 2004 = 1)
3. High–speed interface axis (bit 4 of parameter No. 2005 = 1)