When machining the part using the CNC machine tool, first prepare the
program, then operate the CNC machine by using the program.
1) First, prepare the program from a part drawing to operate the CNC
How to prepare the program is described in the Chapter II.
2) The program is to be read into the CNC system. Then, mount the
workpieces and tools on the machine, and operate the nozzle according
to the programming. Finally, execute the machining actually.
How to operate the CNC system is described in the Chapter III.
CHAPTER II PROGRAMMING CHAPTER III OPERATION
Before the actual programming, make the machining plan for how to
machine the part.
1. Determination of workpieces machining range
2. Method of mounting workpieces on the machine tool
3. Machining sequence in every machining process
4. Cutting conditions
Peripheral machining Hole machining
1. Cutting nozzle
2. Cutting conditions
: Feedrate, beam output
3. Nozzle path
Prepare the program of the nozzle path and cutting condition according
to the workpiece figure, for each cutting.
GENERAL FLOW OF
OPERATION OF CNC