1) When the angle made by the current block with the next block is less
than 1° or 180°±1° , the nozzle moves linearly at the corner with no
2) During single–block operation, the nozzle moves to the end point of
the corner, then stops.
3) During MDI operation, after the first block is entered and the start
button is pressed, then the second block is entered and the button is
pressed, the nozzle moves along the path specified in the first block
to the end point of the corner. When G34 is entered in the third block
and the start button is pressed, the nozzle moves to the end point of
the path specified in the second block. When a move command is
specified in the third block, the nozzle moves in the same way as for
the first block.
4) G33 cannot be issued during coordinate system rotation (G84).
5) The following G code commands cannot be issued in the G33 mode,
because alarm 4017 occurs:
G00, G02, G03, G12, G40, G41, G42, G28, G29, G30, G31, and G53
6) If any of the following G codes is issued simultaneously with the G01
move command, no corner rounding is inserted:
G09, G54 to G59, and G codes in group 00
7) Any command other than the G01 move command cannot be issued
immediately after G33 is issued; it is ignored if issued.
8) Do not specify a block that does not involve movement in the G33
(The block would be executed before the immediately preceding G01
9) If a command that does not involve movement is specified in the
same block as the G01 which is in the G33 mode, it is executed
simultaneously with the previous G01 move command but one.
10) Do not issue an auxiliary function such as an M or T code during the
(An auxiliary function issued in the same block as G01 is executed
simultaneously with the previous G01 move command but one and
output at two points; linear and arc start points.)
11) G33 cannot be used simultaneously with cutter compensation. Issue
G33 with cutter compensation canceled.
12) An axis move command for any axis other than the first to fifth axes
cannot be issued in the G33 mode, because alarm 4025 occurs.