For the nozzle direction, three–dimensional coordinate conversion is not
performed. That is, the nozzle direction is assumed to be oriented in the
Specify the vector with incremental values starting from the origin of
When (I,J,K) is omitted, the X–axis is assumed to be parallel to the XY
plane before conversion.
1) G68 cannot be issued simultaneously with scaling (G51) or coordinate
system rotation (G84).
2) Neither G68 nor G69 can be issued if a cutter compensation offset
vector is left in the CNC.
3) Three–dimension transform (G98) cannot be issued in the G68 mode.
4) Spatial arc interpolation (G12) cannot be issued in the G68 mode.
5) A machine coordinate system–based move command (G27, G28,
G29, or G53) cannot be issued in the G68 mode.
6) If JOG or MDI intervention is required in the G68 mode, an absolute
(G90) command must be used to specify movement in the G68 mode.
7) The work coordinate system cannot be changed in the G68 mode.
D Nozzle direction
D Vector suggesting the
positive X–axis direction