3. PREPARATORY FUNCTION
1.When the clear state (bit 6 (CLR) of parameter No. 3402) is set at
power–up or reset, the modal G codes are placed in the states described
(1) The modal G codes are placed in the states marked with as
indicated in Table 3.
(2) G20 and G21 remain unchanged when the clear state is set at
power–up or reset.
(3) Which status G22 or G23 at power on is set by parameter G23
(No. 3402#7). However, G22 and G23 remain unchanged when
the clear state is set at reset.
(4) The user can select G00 or G01 by setting bit 0 (G01) of parameter
(5) The user can select G90 or G91 by setting bit 3 (G91) of parameter
(6) The user can select G17, G18, or G19 by setting bit 1
(parameterG18) and bit 2 (parameter G19) of parameter No. 3402.
2.G codes other than G10 and G11 are one–shot G codes.
3.When a G code not listed in the G code list is specified, or a G code that
has no corresponding option is specified, P/S alarm No. 010 is output.
4.Multiple G codes can be specified in the same block if each G code
belongs to a different group. If multiple G codes that belong to the same
group are specified in the same block, only the last G code specified is
5.G codes are indicated by group.
6.The group of G60 is switched according to the setting of the MDL bit
(bit 0 of parameter 5431). (When the MDL bit is set to 0, the 00 group
is selected. When the MDL bit is set to 1, the 01 group is selected.)