OPERATIONB–63664EN/02 9. EDITING PROGRAMS
This chapter describes how to edit programs registered in the CNC.
Editing includes the insertion, modification, deletion, and replacement of
words. Editing also includes deletion of the entire program and automatic
insertion of sequence numbers. The extended part program editing
function can copy, move, and merge programs. This chapter also
describes program number search, sequence number search, word search,
and address search, which are performed before editing the program.
1) Program number search: See III–9.3.
2) Sequence number search: See III–9.4.
3) Word search: See III–9.1.1.
4) Address search: See III–9.1.1.
1) Inserting, altering, and deleting a word: See III–9.1.3 to 9.1.5.
2) Replacing words and addresses: See III–9.6.6.
3) Deleting blocks: See III–9.2.
4) Copying, moving, and merging programs: See III–9.6.1 and 9.6.5.
5) Deleting programs: See III–9.5.
Search for part
of program to be