G. ALARM LIST
441 n AXIS : ABNORMAL CURRENT
The digital servo software detected an abnormality in the motor cur-
rent detection circuit.
442 n AXIS : CNV. CHARGE FAULT/INV.
1) αiPS: The spare discharge circuit of the DC link is abnormal.
2) αiPSR: The spare discharge circuit of the DC link is abnormal.
3) α series SVU: The dynamic brake circuit is abnormal.
443 n AXIS : CNV. COOLING FAN FAIL-
1) αiPS: The internal stirring fan failed.
2) αiPSR: The internal stirring fan failed.
3) β series SVU: The internal stirring fan failed.
444 n AXIS : INV. COOLING FAN FAIL-
αiSV: The internal stirring fan failed.
445 n AXIS : SOFT DISCONNECT
The digital servo software detected a broken wire in the pulse coder.
446 n AXIS : HARD DISCONNECT
A broken wire in the built–in pulse coder was detected by hardware.
447 n AXIS : HARD DISCONNECT (EXT) A broken wire in the separate detector was detected by hardware.
448 n AXIS : UNMATCHED FEEDBACK
The sign of feedback data from the built–in pulse coder differs from
that of feedback data from the separate detector.
449 n AXIS : INV. IPM ALARM 1) αiSV: IPM (intelligent power module) detected an alarm.
2) α series SVU: IPM (intelligent power module) detected an alarm.
453 n AXIS : SPC SOFT DISCONNECT
Software disconnection alarm of the α pulse coder.
Turn off the power to the CNC, then remove and insert the pulse cod-
er cable. If this alarm is issued again, replace the pulse coder.
456 ILLEGAL CURRENT LOOP The current control cycle settings (parameter No. 2004, bit 0 of pa-
rameter No. 2003, and bit 0 of parameter No. 2013) are incorrect.
Possible problems are as follows.
– For the two axes whose servo axis numbers (settings of parameter
No. 1023) are an odd number followed by an even number (a pair
of axes 1 and 2 or axes 5 and 6, for example), a different current con-
trol cycle is set for each of the axes.
– The requirements for slaves needed for the set current control cycle,
including the number, type, and connection method of them, are not
457 ILLEGAL HI HRV (250US) Use of high–speed HRV is specified although the current control
cycle is 200 ms.
458 CURRENT LOOP ERROR The current control cycle setting does not match the actual current
459 HI HRV SETTING ERROR For the two axes whose servo axis numbers (settings of parameter
No. 1023) are an odd number followed by an even number (a pair of
axes 1 and 2 or axes 5 and 6, for example), the SVM for one of the
axes supports high–speed HRV control but the SVM for the other
does not. Refer to the SVM specification.
460 n AXIS : FSSB DISCONNECT FSSB communication was disconnected suddenly. The possible
causes are as follows:
1) The FSSB communication cable was disconnected or broken.
2) The power to the amplifier was turned off suddenly.
3) A low–voltage alarm was issued by the amplifier.
461 n AXIS : ILLEGAL AMP INTERFACE The axes of the 2–axis amplifier were assigned to the fast type interface.
462 n AXIS : SEND CNC DATA FAILED Because of an FSSB communication error, a slave could not receive
463 n AXIS : SEND SLAVE DATA
Because of an FSSB communication error, the servo system could
not receive correct data.
464 n AXIS : WRITE ID DATA FAILED An attempt was made to write maintenance information on the ampli-
fier maintenance screen, but it failed.