2. INDICATION MAINTENANCE B-61813E/03
2.3 INTERFACE MODULE (AIF02C) LED INDICATORS
The LED indicator panel of the AIF02C is shown below. Each of its
components are described in the following paragraphs.
2.3.1 PWR indicator
This LED lights when the power is switched on.
2.3.2 LNK indicators
(1) LNK-1 : Lights when the I/O link for the I/O Unit-A is operating
(2) LNK-2 : Lights when the I/O link for the I/O Unit-B is operating
(3) LNK-D : Lights when the distributed link with the I/O Unit-B is
operating normally. (The indicator dims if only a few
base units are connected.)
2.3.3 ER indicators
An ER indicator lights if an error occurs on the distributed link.
See the tables on the following page for details.
2.3.4 LED indicators
(1) When the unit No. (1 to 16) is off (o-on and ×-off)
M/S ER2 ER1 ER0 Error Description Major cause of error
¡ ××¡ Interface unit peripheral error The interface unit is abnormal. Interface unit failure
¡ × ¡ × Interface unit RAM parity error The interface unit is abnormal. Interface unit failure
¡¡××I/O link error reception An error has occurred in a unit
connected to the I/O link.
Failure in a unit connected to
the I/O link
¡¡× ¡ I/O link framing error The I/O link communication
end signal is abnormal.
¡¡¡× I/O link CRC error I/O link communication data is
¡¡¡¡Interface unit watchdog timer
Communication from the I/O
link host has stopped.