1) Remove the base printed–circuit board and option board in advance by
referring to Sections 2.6.1 and 2.6.4.
2) Detach latch A from the backpanel. (See Fig. 2.6.6.)
3) Detach latches B and C also. (See Fig. 2.6.6.)
4) Tilt the upper portion of the backpanel toward you, then pull it out.
The base printed–circuit board must be dismounted.
Carefully observe the CAUTION described in Section 2.6.1.
1) Insert the backpanel from above.
2) While passing the backpanel positioning holes over the corresponding
positioning pins, attach latches C, B, and A in the stated sequence.
3) Mount the base printed–circuit board and option board by referring to
Sections 2.6.1 and 2.6.4.
Fig. 2.6.6 Backpanel insertion and latch locations