3. INPUT AND OUTPUT OF DATA
1. Set emergency stop.
2. Press the [VAR] key to display the settings screen.
3. Use the cursor keys to position the cursor at PWE, then press the
key and the
key, in that order, to enable parameters to be written.
The Power Mate will generate P/S alarm 100.
4. Press the [DGNOS/PARAM] key several time to display the
> &0001 01010101
5. Move the cursor to the number of the parameter to change.
Use the cursor keys. The cursor will continue to move while a
cursor key is being pressed.
Press the following keys and enter data in the order shown :
[No.] → [Parameter No.] → [input]
6. Enter a parameter value with the data input keys.
7. Press the
key. The parameter value is input and displayed.
8. After all parameters have been set and confirmed, return to the settings
screen and set PWE to 0.
9. Normally, in order to release the alarm state, press the
However, in order to release alarm No. 000, the power needs to be
turned off and then on again.