3. INPUT AND OUTPUT OF DATA
1. Select MDI mode.
key then soft key [SETTING] to select a setting screen.
3. Set the cursor to PARAMETER WRITE and input
At this time, alarm 100 will be generated.
key and soft key [PMC].
5. Press soft key [PMCPRM] and soft key [KEEPRL]
6. Set the cursor to K17 (SB5) or K900 (SB6) and set the first bit to 1.
× × × × × ×
Where, mark x is a former value
Thus, data input/output screen
has been selected.
7. Select EDIT mode.
8. Press soft key
then key .
9. Press soft key [I/O] and set the parameters on I/O.
Item selection cursor moves to the following item after data of an item
10.In CHANNEL NO item, input
to select I/O channel 1.
11.In DEVICE item, press soft key [FDCAS]. (for Handy File)
12.In KIND DATA item, press soft key [PARAM].
13.In FUNCTION item, press soft key [WRITE].
14.Press soft key [EXEC]. Then ladder programs are started to be output.
15.After the ladder programs have been output, set PARAMETER
WRITE to 0.
to release alarm 100.
In the Power Mate i, ladder programs are stored in the
1. Select EDIT mode.
2. Press [DGNOS/PARAM] key several time to select diagnosis screen.
3. Press [No.] key in the diagnosis screen then set file number.
4. Press [WRITE], then ladder programs are started to be output.