3. INPUT AND OUTPUT OF DATA
7. Set the cursor to K17 (SB5) or K900 (SB6) and set bit 1 to 1.
X X X X X X
where X represents a value that is displayed before entry.
Entering this way selects the data input/output screen.
key and key.
9. Press soft key [I/O] and set the parameters required for I/O.
Item selection cursor displays the next item after an item is set.
10.In CHANNEL item , press
to select channel 1.
11.In DEVICE item, press [FDCAS] key. (for handy file)
12.In FUNCTION item, press soft key [READ] to input data
13.In FILE NO item, press
to select file no. 2.
14.Press soft key [EXECT] and the PMC parameters are started to be
15.After data has been read, turn off power and turn it on.
1. Set the emergency stop state.
2. Press [VAR] key several times and then select the SETTING screen.
3. Confirm that DWE=1.
4. Press [DGNOS/PARAM] key several times then select diagnosis
5. Press [No.] then set the file number.
6. Press [READ] and the PMC parameters are started to be input.
7. After data has been read, turn off power and turn it on.
1. Release the emergency stop and select EDIT mode.
2. Confirm that PARAMETER WRITE=1 on the setting screen.
key and soft key [PRGRM] to display program contents.
4. Press soft key [(OPRT)], , [F SRH], and
[EXEC] to select
the pitch error compensation file.
key several times, soft key [PARAM], and
[PITCH] to select the screen for pitch error compensation amount.
6. Press soft key [(OPRT)] and
7. Press soft key [READ] and [EXEC], then the pitch error
compensation amount is started to be input.
8. After data has been input, press
key twice to display the
SETTING screen and return the PARAMETER WRITE to 0.
Inputting Pitch Error