3. INPUT AND OUTPUT OF DATA
NE8 l 0 : Programs of 8000s can be edited.
1 : Programs of 8000s are protected.
1. Confirm that mode is EDIT mode.
2. Turn off the program protect (KEY3=1).
key and press soft key [PRGRM] to select a part program
4. Press soft key [(OPRT)],
[F SRH], and
[EXEC] to select
a part program file.
5. Press soft
key, [(OPRT)] and key.
6. Press soft key [READ] and [EXEC], then data input is started.
1. Select EDIT mode.
2. Press [PRGRM] to display the program screen.
3. When the controller tape does not have a program number or a program
number is to be changed, enter a desired program number. (When the
controller tape has a program number and a program number is not
changed, this operation is not necessary.)
i) Key in address <0>.
ii) Key in a desired program number.
4. Press the [READ] key.
1. Set the emergency stop state.
key and soft key [SETTING] to select the SETTING
3. Confirm that PARAMETER WRITE=1.
key and soft key [PMC].
5. Press soft key [PMCPRM] and soft key [KEEPRL].
6. Set the cursor to K17 (SB5) or K900 (SB6) and set bit 1 to 1.
× × ×× × ×
× means the setting value which is before input.
key and key.
8. Press soft key [I/O] and set the parameters required for I/O.
Item selection cursor displays the next item after an item is set.
9. In CHANNEL item , press
to select channel 1.
10.In DEVICE item, press [FDCAS] key. (for handy file)
11.In FUNCTION item, press soft key [READ] to input data. In DATA
KIND item, not set the data.
Inputting PMC Ladder