3. INPUT AND OUTPUT OF DATA
12.Press soft key [EXEC] and the PMC ladder are started to be input.
13.Store the input ladder into FROM. (On the screen displayed by
pressing the [PMC] key, then the [I/O] key, set FROM for DEVICE
and press the [WRITE] key, in the same way as in steps 8 to 11.)
14.Turn off power and turn it on.
1. Set the emergency stop state.
2. Press [VAR] key several times then select the SETTING screen.
3. Confirm that PWE=1.
4. Press [DGNOS/PARAM] key several times then select diagnosis
5. Press [No.] then set the file number.
6. Press [READ] and the PMC ladder are started to be input.
7. Store the ladder into F–ROM For an explanation of how to store data
into F–ROM, refer to Subsection 4.4.7.
8. Turn off power and turn it on.