4. INTERFACE BETWEEN NC AND PMC
1) Pressing the [M.SRCH] soft key changes the screen. The displayed
soft keys also change.
2) Enter a physical address in hexadecimal from which the contents of the
memory are to be displayed. Then pressing the [SEARCH] key
displays 256 byte of stored data starting from the specified address.
Example) Enter 100000, then pressing the [SEARCH] keydisplays
the contents of the memory starting from 100000H.
3) An address can be changed using the
4) Pressing either the [BYTE], [WORD], or [D.WORD] soft key
displays data of the corresponding type.
If the address of a memory location not used is specified to
display memory contents, a system error occurs. So,
specify an address carefully.
This screen can not be displayed with the handy operator’s
To store data in memory, set bit 4 of keep relay K17 (SB5) or K900 (SB6)
to 1, move the cursor to a position at which the address of the data to be
changed in RAM is displayed, and enter data in units of data type in
Example) Entering 0F41, then pressing the
0F41 at the address specified by the cursor
A system error may occur depending on the input value.
Exercise special care when using this function.
D Display of Screen and
D Function of store