4. INTERFACE BETWEEN NC AND PMC
The DPL/MDI panel is used to set PMC system parameters and create and
execute the sequence program.
(1)Setting and displaying PMC system parameters (SYSTEM PARAM)
– The type of counter data (BCD or binary) can be selected.
(2)Editing the sequence program (EDIT)
– The sequence program can be edited (input, addition, search, and
deletion) by using the ladder mnemonics display.
(3)Executing the sequence program (RUN/STOP)
– The execution of the sequence program can be started and stopped.
(4)Storing the sequence program into flash ROM (I/O)
– The sequence program can be stored into flash ROM.
1 The indication at the bottom left of each key applies to the
PMC programmer (DPL/MDI) function.
2 For keys such as the key, the indication on the left
applies when the key is pressed once and that on the right
applies when the key is pressed twice.
(Example) Pressing the key once enters ”D” and
pressing it twice enters ”R.”
OPERATION ON THE