C. BOOT SYSTEM
When the boot system is first started, the MAIN MENU screen is
displayed. This screen is described below :
SYSTEM MONITOR MAIN MENU 881I-01
1. SYSTEM DATA LOADING
2. SYSTEM DATA CHECK
3. SYSTEM DATA DELETE
4. SYSTEM DATA SAVE
5. SRAM DATA BACKUP
6. MEMORY CARD FILE DELETE
7. MEMORY CARD FORMAT
*** MESSAGE ***
SELECT MENU AND HIT SELECT KEY.
[ SELECT ][ YES ][ NO ][ UP ][ DOWN ]
(1) : Screen title. The series and edition of the boot system appear atthe
(2) : Function for writing data to FROM.
(3) : Function for checing the edition of a file in ROM.
(4) : Function for deleting a file from FROM.
Function for making a backup copy of the data stored on the memory
(6) : Function for making a backup copy of the data in SRAM memory.
Function for deleting a file from a memory card.
(8) : Function for formatting a memory card.
Function for terminating the boot system and starting the Power
Mate i system.
(10): Condensed guidance or error message
Press the [UP] or [DOWN] soft key to select the desired function. After
positioning the cursor to the desired function, press the [SELECT] soft
key. Before executing a function, the system my request confirmation
from the operator by having him/her press the [YES] or [NO] soft key.
D MAIN MENU screen
D Operating procedure
D Basic operation