1. DISPLAY AND OPERATION
These soft keys can also be used:
1) Pressing the [TOP] soft key displays the first page (oldest data).
2) Pressing the [BOTTOM] soft key displays the last page (latest
3) Pressing the [PG.SRH] soft key displays a specified page.
Example) By entering 50 then pressing the [PG.SRH] key, page 50 is
Data displayed on the operation history screen
Address and numeric keys are displayed after a single space.
Soft keys are displayed in square brackets ().
Other keys (RESET/INPUT, for example) are displayed in angle
A key pressed at power–on is displayed in reverse video.
For two–path control, the operations of path 2 are displayed in the
same way, but preceded by S_.
1) Function key: <POS>, <PROG>, <OFFSET>, etc.
2) Address/numeric key: A to Z, 0 to 9, ; (EOB), +, –, (, etc.
3) Page/cursor key: <PAGE °>, <CUR ±>, <CUR ²>
4) Soft key: [SF1], [SF2], etc.
5) Other key: <RESET>, <CAN>, etc.
6) Key pressed at power–on: <RESET>
(2)Input and output signals
Indicates the bit.
General signals are displayed in the following format:
G 0 0 0 0 . 7 ↑
The ↑ mark indicates that the signal is
The ↓ mark indicates that the signal is
Indicates the address.
Some signals are indicated by their symbol names.
SBK ↑ (Indicates that the single block switch is turned on.)