I. MAINTENANCE WITH DISPLAY
LINK TYPED TOUCH PANEL
In this chapter, the CNC maintenance operation at power–on is described.
According to the operation on the LCD with touch screen, the following
maintenance operation can be performed.
D Bootstrap system operation
– Load the system file from a memory card to the Flash ROM.
(System file: touch panel application, ladder application,
C–language executor application etc.)
– Confirm the edition of the system file.
– Delete the system file in the Flash ROM.(user’s file)
– Backup the system file in the Flash ROM into a memory
– Backup/restore the data in SRAM area.
– Delete a file in a memory card.
– Format memory card.
D CNC initializing operation
– Clear all memory.
– Clear CNC parameters and offset data.
– Clear all programs.
– Clear PMC parameters.
– Clear PMC ladder.
– Reset OT alarm.
– Start the system without ladder running.