I. MAINTENANCE WITH DISPLAY
LINK TYPED TOUCH PANEL
In this screen, you can operate by touching directly the soft–key image
(”[SELECT]”, ”[ YES ]” , , , ). When key–touch is accepted, display
”[PREV]” means the soft–key
of CRT. ”[NEXT]” means the
The respective function of the bootstrap is described in the ”FANUC
Power Mate i–D/H Maintenance Manual (B63175EN)”.
D Bootstrap operation in case that display unit is shared.
When a display unit is shared among plural CNCs by ”Display sharing
function”, the bootstrap operation is done according to the following
1) Select the CNC to perform the bootstrap operation by the device
2) Turned off the power of the selected CNC.
3) Touch the upper left part of the touch screen of LCD.
4) Turn on the power of the selected CNC.
5) After a while, the ”maintenance operation screen main menu” will
In above operation, you turn off the power of the CNC that
is not selected by the device select switch. Then, if you
turned on the power of both selected CNC and not selected
CNC at the same time, the CNC not selected by the switch
will run as usually.
Turn on the power of the display unit with touching the upper right part
on the touch screen. In a little while, the CNC initializing operation
screen shown in Fig I.3.2 is displayed.
Turn on power