FANUC Power Mate i-MODEL D/H
Countermeasure in case of SRAM ECC error
● DPL/MDI Operation Package
● Personal computer (NCBOOT32) via HSSB
(2) Please select the position “5” of the rotary switch on the Power Mate i,
and turn the power on to run the BOOT SYSTEM.
About the detailed method to start the BOOT SYSTEM, please
refer to the “APPENDIX C.1.1 Starting the Boot System”(in case of
using CRT/MDI, LCD/MDI, Handy Operator’s Panel, DPL/MDI) or
“APPENDIX G.4.1.1 Starting up “BOOTINIT.EXE”(in case of using
DPL/MDI Operation Package).
In case a CRT/MDI, a LCD/MDI or a LCD unit with touch panel is
shared among plural Power Mate units, please power on only the
targeted Power Mate i.
(3) Confirm that the system file exists in the memory module and is not
As for the detailed method of confirming, please refer to the
“APPENDIX C.2.2 System Data Check Screen”(in case of using
CRT/MDI, LCD/MDI, Handy Operator’s Panel, DPL/MDI) or
“APPENDIX G.4.2.2 SYSTEM DATA CHECK screen”(in case of
using DPL/MDI Operation Package).
When the system file does not exist or is broken, please make
contact with a service person in order to install the system file.
(4) Select the “SYSTEM DATA BACKUP” menu of BOOT SYSTEM, and
restore the SRAM data from the memory card.
(5) Confirm that the system runs correctly.
If the restoring of the SRAM data does not finish properly, there is
a possibility the memory module is broken. Please make contact
with a service person in order to change the memory module.
1. It is not possible to operate this operation without the display unit.
2. To perform this operation, the SRAM data, which is backed up in the
flash memory card, is necessary.