- 17 -
• Make sure that there is sufficient maintenance clearance around the doors of the machine and
• Do not step or sit on the servo amplifier, or do not apply shock to it.
• Do not remove a nameplate from a motor.
- The nameplate is necessary to identify the servo amplifier during maintenance work.
- If a nameplate comes off, be careful not to lose it.
This manual is focused on the preventive maintenance work to be performed for a FANUC servo amplifier.
The information contained herein may not apply depending on the type or configuration of the machine.
When reading this manual, refer to the manual of the machine as well. If you have any questions or doubts,
do not act on your own; please contact the machine tool builder or FANUC.
For detailed information about a servo amplifier, see the manual list shown earlier and, if necessary, obtain
the latest version of the corresponding manual.