1. When the clear state (bit 6 (CLR) of parameter No. 3402) is set at
power–up or reset, the modal G codes are placed in the states
(1) The modal G codes are placed in the states marked with
indicated in the above table.
(2) G20 and G21 remain unchanged when the clear state is set at
power–up or reset.
(3) The user can select G00 or G01 by setting bit 0 (G01) of parameter
(4) The user can select G90 or G91 by setting bit 3 (G91) of parameter
(5) The user can select G17, G18, or G19 by setting bit 1 (parameter
G18) and bit 2 (parameter G19) of parameter No. 3402.
2. G codes other than G10 and G11 are one–shot G codes.
3. When a G code not listed in the G code list is specified, or a G code that
has no corresponding option is specified, P/S alarm No. 010 is output.
4. Multiple G codes can be specified in the same block if each G code
belongs to a different group. If multiple G codes that belong to the same
group are specified in the same block, only the last G code specified is
5. If a G code belonging to group 01 is specified in a canned cycle, the
canned cycle is cancelled. This means that the same state set by
specifying G80 is set. Note that the G codes in group 01 are not affected
by a G code specifying a canned cycle.
6. G codes are indicated by group.