7.6 Fan Unit
D Method for dismounting the fan unit
(1) Push up the latch from the upper section of the unit to dismount it.
Latched state Unlatched state
Push up the latch.
CAUTION Do not lift up the entire latch. Just unlatch. If you push up the
latch forcibly, it may be broken.
(2) Put your finger on the lower section of the front surface of the fan
unit, and lift it up.
Lift up the fan unit.
(3) Lift up the fan unit until it is tilted to about 30 degrees.
(4) Dismount the fan unit by pulling it upward and toward you.
(3) Lift this portion of the
fan unit to tilt it to
about 30 degrees.
(4) Dismount the fan unit
by pulling it upward
and toward you.
D Method for mounting the fan unit
(1) Tilt the fan unit to about 30 degrees, and push it in all the way until
it hits the far wall of the main unit.
(2) Lower and place the fan unit gently on the main unit.
(3) Push the fan unit at the upper section of its front side (side facing
you) to cause it to snap in the upper section of the main unit.
(1) Tilt the fan unit
to about 30
(2) Lower the fan
(3) Snap in the fan unit
by pushing it down.
CAUTION The fan unit and the main unit are coupled directly using a con-
nector. If they are not coupled correctly, the coupling portions
of the connectors may be damaged.