(1) Do not change the rotary switch position during the above setting
operation; otherwise, the CNC operation becomes unstable.
(2) When the 7–segment LED blinks at low–speed, the frequency is 0.5 Hz.
When the LED blinks at high–speed, the frequency is 2 Hz.
(3) When data is saved in and restored from a memory card in a batch, the
data is treated as follows:
Table 7.9.5 Data in the Power Mate
Data Size File name
About 0.13 MB to
C executor About 1.0 MB or
About 128 KB CEXOFAPT.XXX Allowed
About 0.256 MB PD1M256K.XXX Allowed
About 0.512 MB* PD1M05M.XXX Allowed
SRAM SRAM data
About 0.256 MB SRAM256A.FDB Allowed
0.52 MB for each SRAM1_0A.FDB
Note) The part XXX is a file extension. As the file extension, one of 32
numbers from 000 to 031 is set.
When more than one file is stored on the memory card, the file to be
restored has the largest file extension number. (See the example given
(4) Reference position setup flag of the absolute–position detector
When restoration from a memory card to the system is performed in a
batch, the reference position setup flag (bit 4 of parameter No. 1815) is
cleared. Therefore, after batch restoration, the reference position of the
absolute–position detector must be set.
(5) Do not remove or insert the memory card during batch save and
(*1) The part indicated with * varies with the size of the C executor. A
file having a size of 6.0 M, for example, is named “60M.”