When operating a machine equipped with an CNC, you must first create
a program then operate the machine according to that program.
1) First, prepare the program from a operation plan to operate the CNC
How to prepare the program is described in the Chapter II to IV.
2) The program is to be read into the CNC system. Operate the tools
according to the programming. Finally, execute the machining
How to operate the CNC system is described in the Chapter V.
CHAPTER II to IV PROGRAMMING CHAPTER V OPERATION
Plan how the machine is to be operated before attempting the actual
1. Determination of machine operation range
2. Method of mounting workpieces on the machine tool
3. Operation sequence in every process
4. Control condition of peripheral devices
Decide the operating method in every process.
Prepare the program of the tool path and feedrate according to the
workpiece figure, for each process.