3. HIGH–SPEED RESPONSE
(Power Mate i–H)
6) Single block stop cannot be applied to a block to be skipped.
Example: If any of the operations below is performed, block b
1. Before execution of block a, the optional block skip signal
BDT1 is set to 1.
2. During execution of block a, the motion program single block
stop signal is set to 1 for single block stop.
3. The motion program single block stop signal is set to 0 to
restart program execution.
A time is required to execute even an empty block. Do not insert an
G91 G00 X100000 ;
O8000 G91 G00 X100000 ;
The created programs O8000 to O8031 are compiled using the procedure
a. For the CRT/MDI
1) Set the high–speed response mode or the edit mode.
2) Display the program screen.
[ PRGRM ] [ LIBRARY ] [SEARCH↓][SEARCH↑] [ (OPRT) ]
3) Press the [(OPRT)] soft key.
[BG EDIT] [O SEARCH] [SEARCH↓] [SEARCH↑] [REWIND]
4) Press the continuous menu key twice. The [COMPILE] soft key
[BG EDIT][O SEARCH][SEARCH↓][SEARCH↑] [COMPILE]
5) Press the [COMPILE] soft key to compile the programs O8000
through O8031 in a batch.
If compilation is terminated normally, the message ”COMPILE
OK” is displayed in the lower–left corner of the CRT screen.
If compilation is terminated abnormally, the message ”COMPILE
ERR XXXX” is displayed in the lower–left corner of the CRT
screen. (Note: XXXX represents an error code. For details of error
codes, see ”Error codes at compile time” described later.)
Notes on programming