3. HIGH–SPEED RESPONSE
(Power Mate i–H)
Mxx Pn (n:M code usage group from 1 to 8)
If a number is specified after address M, and an M code usage group is
specified after address P, the code signal and strobe signal are sent for the
specified M code usage group. Auxiliary functions can be executed
independently for each program.
1) Be sure to specify an auxiliary function not in a block specifying other
commands such as a move command but in a block specifying no other
2) A program that includes the same group as an M code usage group
used in the program being executed cannot be executed.
3) An M code as long as up to eight digits can be specified. With
parameter No. 3030, the maximum allowable number of digits can be
specified. If a command exceeding the specified maximum allowable
number of digits is specified, an alarm can be issued at compile time.
If a modification is made to parameter No. 3030 after
compilation, the modification is not reflected until the
programs are compiled again. After modifying parameter
No. 3030, be sure to compile all programs again.
4) Only one M code can be coded in a single block.
5) The following M codes with special meanings cannot be specified:
M00, M01, M02, M30, M98, M99, M800 to M999, and M90000000
6) The specification of an M code not buffered is invalid. By creating a
program with an empty block inserted as shown below, an equivalent
operation can be performed.
Example: To make M11 equivalent to an M code not buffered
/9 X100 ;
/9 X100 ;
With PMC–SB5, this function cannot be used.
FUNCTIONS IN THE