9. EDITING PROGRAMS
This chapter describes how to edit programs registered in the CNC.
Editing includes the insertion, modification, deletion, and replacement of
words. Editing also includes deletion of the entire program and automatic
insertion of sequence numbers. The extended part program editing
function can copy, move, and merge programs. This chapter also
describes program number search, sequence number search, word search,
and address search, which are performed before editing the program.
1) Program number search: See V–9.3.
2) Sequence number search: See V–9.4.
3) Word search: See V–9.1.1.
4) Address search: See V–9.1.1.
1) Inserting, altering, and deleting a word: See V–9.1.3 to 9.1.5.
2) Replacing words and addresses: See V–9.6.6.
3) Deleting blocks: See V–9.2.
4) Copying, moving, and merging programs: See V–9.6.1 and 9.6.5
5) Deleting programs: See V–9.5.
Search for part
of program to be
and deleting pro-