6. CONNECTION OF I/O UNITS TO
When connecting a connector panel printed circuit board directly
(mounting and dismounting a module)
printed circuit board
Mounting the module
1. Insert the hook of the module into the square hole located at the upper
part of the connector panel printed circuit board.
2. Using the hook as a fulcrum, push the module in the direction of (B),
and attach the module’s connector to the connector on the printed
3. Push the stopper into the lower hole of the printed circuit board until
it clicks into place.
Dismounting the module
1. Press the stopper (C) upward.
2. Using the hook as a fulcrum, pull the lower part of the module in the
direction of (A).
When mounting and dismounting a module, hold the
module by its top and bottom surfaces. Avoid applying force
to the sides where there are slits.