6. CONNECTION OF I/O UNITS TO
Mounting the unit
1. Hang the hook of the unit on the top end of the DIN rail.
2. Press the unit firmly until it snaps into place.
Removing the unit
1. Pull the lock downward using a slotted screwdriver or similar.
2. Pull the lower part of the unit toward you to remove the unit.
1 When removing the unit, take care not to damage the lock
by applying excessive force.
2 When mounting and removing the unit, hold the top and
bottom whenever possible and avoid applying force to the
sides (with slits) of the unit.
3 Leave a maintenance area of 100 mm or greater below the
5) Notes on mounting
(1)Use the unit inside a hermetically sealed cabinet.
(2)Mount the unit on a vertical face. Leave a space of 100 mm or
greater both above and below the unit. Do not place a device that
generates large amounts of heat below the unit.
(3)When using both basic and extended units, mount them as shown
in the figure below, so that the flat cable connecting the units does
not block the vent hole of the basic unit.
Basic unit Extended unit