9. CONNECTION TO SERVO OR SPINDLE
3) Mounting the unit on the DIN rail
Installing the unit:
1. Hook the unit on the top of the DIN rail.
2. Push the unit in until it clicks.
Removing the unit:
1. Push down the lock by using a screwdriver.
2. Remove the unit by pulling the lower end of the unit towards you.
When removing the unit, be careful not to damage the lock
by applying excessive force. When installing and removing
the unit, hold the upper and lower ends of the unit so that
stress is not applied to the side (that surface with the slits)
of the unit.