9. CONNECTION TO SERVO OR SPINDLE
Front of case
1) The Power Mate i–D can be connected to digital servo amplifier
interfaces and analog servo interfaces for up to 2 axes in total. The
Power Mate i–H can be connected to these interfaces for up to eight
axes in total.
2) An analog servo interface unit group may consist of either one basic
unit (two axes) or one basic unit plus expansion unit (four axes).
When five or more axes are used, two groups are needed.
3) When two analog servo interface unit groups are used, neither
separate pulse coder interface unit nor FSSB I/O module can be used.
4) When analog servo interface units are used, two FSSB I/O module
groups cannot be used.
5) Groups connected to the CNC via the FSSB line are referred to group
1 and group 2 in order from the group nearer to the CNC. When there
is only one group, the group is referred to as group 1.
6) The analog servo interface unit is not approved for the CE marking.