G. CONNECTING TWO CRT/MDI UNITS
A single Power Mate i product can be used to switch between and control
two CRT/MDI units.
It is also possible to use multiple Power Mate i products to switch between
and control two CRT/MDI units over a display link. The user can also use
the LCD/MDI instead of the CRT/MDI.
Display link (serial)
Video signal #1
Power Mate i
Key signal #2
1) The CRT/MDI selection switch switches between CRT/MDI#1 and
CRT/MDI#2 to send and receive interface signals.
2) A display link enables multiple Power Mate i products to switch
between and control two CRT/MDI units.
3) The user is responsible for preparing the cables and selection switches.
4) Each unit requires a 24–VDC power supply.
5) Specify two nameplates (A02B–0122–J101) for the CRT/MDI.