G. CONNECTING TWO CRT/MDI UNITS
1) Only the CRT/MDI selected by the selection switch can be used. The
other non–selected CRT/MDI does not display anything, nor does it
accept anything from the MDI.
2) For the CRT/MDI, see Section 8.1.
3) For the separate CRT and separate MDI, see Section 8.2.
4) Take the voltage drop into consideration, and ensure that 24–VDC
power supply provides 24 VDC "10% at the connector port on each
5) Switching between two PDP/MDI units is not allowed.
6) When switching between two LCD/MDI units, combine a CRT/MDI
selection circuit and CRT control PC board with the separate LCD
(A02B–0166–C251) and separate MDI (A02B–0120–C121#MAR).
Change the video interface connector on the LCD/MDI from CN1 to
JA1 (15–pin PCR connector (Hirose)). Also change the power supply
connector on the LCD/MDI from CN2 to CP5 (3–pin connector (Japan
AMP)). Read CN1 as JA1 and CN2 as CP5, while referring to Section