H. SHARING THE CRT/MDI WITH
A single 9–inch small monochrome CRT/MDI can be shared by the
Power Mate i and FANUC series 16, 18, or 21. It is also possible to use
a display link to switch a single CRT/MDI between multiple Power Mate
i products and the FANUC series 16, 18, or 21.
The LCD/MDI can also be switched in the same way as the CRT/MDI.
CRT link (serial)
CRT control PC board
9–inch small monochrome
1) The Power Mate/NC selection switch shown above can be used to
select either the Power Mate i or FANUC series 16, 18, or 21 as the unit
used to send and receive interface signals from the CRT/MDI.
2) A display link enables multiple Power Mate i products to switch
between and control two CRT/MDI units.
3) The CRT/MDI must be the 9–inch monochrome unit.
4) The user is responsible for preparing the cables and selection switches.
5) Each unit requires a power supply
If the FANUC Series 16i/18i/21i has the display link
function, the 16i/18i/21i can share a setup/display device
with the Power Mate i through the display link.