FANUC Power Mate i-MODEL D/H
The connection of DPL/MDI
8.10.4 Cable J6
Please select the cable J6 from the followings. The other cables are not available.
The length of cable Specification Resistance of the cable
2m A02B-0118-K820 0.37
7m A02B-0118-K821 1.3
14m A02B-0118-K822 2.6
8.10.5 Restriction of cable length
Max length of the cable is 40 meter. This length is the sum of J161 and J6. But there is the restriction
by power supply voltage drop.
The resistance of power supply line of the cable (in all 0V and 5V) is up to 4.0
This value is the sum of J161 and J40
8.10.6 The others
1) The detachable connection is possible at the terminal connector. The detachable connection is not
possible at the connector JD40 and the connector of DPL/MDI.
2) The edition number of the basic function for the Power Mate
-D/H must be the following edition
number to operate the DPL/MDI.
-D 88E0 edition number 09 and after
-H 88F1 edition number 01 and after
88F0 DPL/MDI is not available.
3) The edition number of the PMC-SB5/SB6 function for the Power Mate
-D/H must be the following
edition number to operate the DPL/MDI.
PMC-SB5/SB6 function 407B edition number 04 and after
4) It is not possible to use the DPL/MDI and the Handy operator’s panel at the same time. In case of
the using by switching the DPL/MDI and the Handy operator’s panel, please change them while the
power is turned off.
5) It is not possible to use the DPL/MDI and the commercially touch panel via RS485 at the same
In case of the using the commercially touch panel and the DPL/MDI at the same time, please use
the commercially touch panel via RS-232-C.
(But 1 channel of RS-232-C is used for the commercially touch panel, so the restriction of RS-232-C
6) It is not possible to use the DPL/MDI and the maintenance with the DPL/MDI on note PC
(DPL/MDI operation package) at the same time. It is not possible to use the by switching, too.
The allowable resistance value of Power Mate
er than the value of Power Mate.