B-63324EN/03 PROGRAMMING 14.COMPENSATION FUNCTION
- 513 -
(3) Q3 command
By inserting a Q3 command, the issue of the alarm can be
Example) N4 Y-200 Z-200 Q3
The two vectors (V1 and V2) are not deleted.
Fig.14.14.1 (u) Q3 Command
- G41.2, G42.2, and G41.3 modes
G41.2, G42.2, G41.3, and G40 are continuous-state G codes that
belong to the same group. Therefore, the G41.2, G42.2, and G41.3
modes cannot exist at the same time.
- Canned cycle command and reference position return command
Specify a canned cycle command and reference position return
command in the compensation cancel mode (G40).
- Command that must not be specified in two or more successive blocks
In the compensation mode, never successively specify two or more
blocks that involve no movement. Blocks involving no movement
- M05; M code output
- S21; S code output
- G04X1000; Dwell
- G22X100000; Machining area setting
- G10P01R100; Offset value setting
- (G17)Z2000; Movement not in the offset plane (movement in
the tool axis direction)
- G90;,O10;,N20; Block containing no move command
- Blocks regarded as involving no movement according to parameter
6114 (for tool side compensation only)
Resetting the system in a compensation mode (G41.2, G42.2, or G41.3)
always results in the cancellation mode (G40).