9. EDITING PROGRAMS
This chapter describes how to edit programs registered in the CNC.
Editing includes the insertion, modification, deletion, and replacement of
words. Editing also includes deletion of the entire program and automatic
insertion of sequence numbers. The extended part program editing
function can copy, move, and merge programs. This chapter also
describes program number search, sequence number search, word search,
and address search, which are performed before editing the program.
1) Program number search: See Section III–9.3.
2) Sequence number search: See Section III–9.4.
3) Word search: See Section III–9.1.1.
4) Address search: See Section III–9.1.1.
1) Inserting, altering, and deleting a word: See Subsections III–9.1.3 to 9.1.5.
2) Replacing words and addresses: See Subsection III–9.6.6.
3) Deleting blocks: See Section III–9.2.
4) Copying, moving, and merging programs: See Subsections III–9.6.1 to 9.6.5
5) Deleting programs: See section III–9.5.
Search for part
of program to be
and deleting pro-