20. HIGH SPEED CUTTING FUNCTIONS
115 The contents of the header are invalid. This alarm is issued in
the following cases.
1. The header corresponding to the number of the specified
call machining cycle was not found.
2. A cycle connection data value is not in the valid range (0 to
3. The number of data items in the header is not in the valid
range (1 to 32767).
4. The first variable No. for storing data in the executable for-
mat is not in the valid range (#20000 to #85535).
5. The last variable No. for storing data in the executable for-
mat exceeds the limit (#85535).
6. The first variable No. for start data in the executable format
overlaps with a variable No. used in the header.
178 High–speed cycle machining was specified in the G41/G42
179 The number of control axes specified in parameter 7510 ex-
ceeds the maximum number.