3. PREPARATORY FUNCTION
1. When the clear state (bit 6 (CLR) of parameter No. 3402) is set at
power–up or reset, the modal G codes are placed in the states
(1) The modal G codes are placed in the states marked with
indicated in Table 3.
(2) G20 and G21 remain unchanged when the clear state is set at
power–up or reset.
(3) Which status G22 or G23 at power on is set by parameter G23 (No.
3402#7). However, G22 and G23 remain unchanged when the
clear state is set at reset.
(4) The user can select G00 or G01 by setting bit 0 (G01) of parameter
(5) The user can select G90 or G91 by setting bit 3 (G91) of parameter
(6) The user can select G17, G18, or G19 by setting bit 1 (parameterG18)
and bit 2 (parameter G19) of parameter No. 3402.
2.G codes other than G10 and G11 are one–shot G codes.
3.When a G code not listed in the G code list is specified, or a G code
that has no corresponding option is specified, P/S alarm No. 010 is
4.Multiple G codes can be specified in the same block if each G code
belongs to a different group. If multiple G codes that belong to the
same group are specified in the same block, only the last G code
specified is valid.
5.If a G code belonging to group 01 is specified in a canned cycle, the
canned cycle is cancelled. This means that the same state set by
specifying G80 is set. Note that the G codes in group 01 are not
affected by a G code specifying a canned cycle.
6.G codes are indicated by group.