11. SETTING AND DISPLAYING DATA
This section describes the screens displayed by pressing function key
in MEMORY or MDI mode.The first four of the following screens
display the execution state for the program currently being executed in
MEMORY or MDI mode and the last screen displays the command values
for MDI operation in the MDI mode:
1. Program contents display screen
2. Current block display screen
3. Next block display screen
4. Program check screen
5. Program screen for MDI operation
6. Stamping the machining time
can also be pressed in MEMORY mode to display the
program restart screen and scheduling screen.
See III–4.3 for the program restart screen.
See III–4.4 for the scheduling screen.
BY FUNCTION KEY
(IN MEMORY MODE OR