OPERATION BY Symbolic FAPT
3. EXECUTION OF
The enlargement and the reduction of the screen can be specified in the
animated screen of the sixth menu (Check of NC data) by the cursor.
1) When the sixth menu is selected, it becomes the animated screen.
Push the soft key “DRAWING RANGE” in this screen.
2) In the screen, the cursor appears and the following questions is
The drawing range is specified MAX (100/100)
MAXX = MIN (–100/–100)
3) Move the cursor by pressing the soft key [CURSOR ±] or
[CURSOR °] and press
key in this question, or set coordinate
value directly and press
4) Next, answer the question of ‘MAXZ =’ like 3).
5) Next, answer ‘MINX =,’ ‘MINZ =’ similarly.
6) When the setting is ended, push the soft key ‘EXEC’.
The screen which was enlarged or reduced after this operation, is
7) To display the original size screen, press
the question screen.
(2)Notes on enlargement and reduction
1) Leave the center line of the material profile in the screen if the
material is cylinder. If the center line is extended beyond the screen
for enlargement, the material profile can not be painted out.
2) If the material is hollow cylinder, leave the upper half of the
material profile in the screen.
If extended beyond the screen for enlargement, the material profile
can not be painted out.
3) Leave a part of outline of the material profile in the screen after
enlargement. If the outline of the material profile is beyond the
screen, the material profile can not be painted out.
4) Designate the drawing range before soft key “CHECK START” is
pushed. After the software key “CHECK START” is pushed, the
screen can not be enlarged or reduced.
5) On C–axis FAPT animation screen, the screen can not be enlarged
or reduced by the software key “DRAWING RANGE”.
Reduction in the