OPERATION BY Symbolic FAPT
7. AUTO COLLISION AVOIDANCE
FUNCTION (15–TTFB ONLY)
(a) Normal end
(i) When the execution of M02 or M30 of both programs is ended,
judge the interference does not occur and end the program
(ii)In the case of the setting that the use of this function is only once,
end normally at the time of the occurrence of the interference in
the tools each other.
(i) The end by the alarm
There is possibility that the alarm occurs by the reason
described as follows while executing this function. The
processing of this function is interrupted at the time of the alarm
1) In the case that the error in the editing occurs.
When the waiting M code continues, an old waiting M code
is deleted and the corresponding M code does not exist in the
program of other turret side.
2) In the case that the interference occurs while executing
subprogram or custom macro statement.
3) In the case that after the program of one side executing M02
or M30, the interference occurred.
The alarm display “PS000: SEARCHED DATA NOT
FOUND” is done in the above cases.
(ii)The end except the alarm
During the execution of this function, the process is interrupted
by the next operations.
1) In the case of switching from the memory mode to other
2) When the cycle is started, one side of turret select signal
(IHEAD 1 and IHEAD 2) is not HIGH.
(Make both turret selected signal HIGH when the auto
collision avoidance function is used.)
3) In the case of the resetting state.