VARIOUS FUNCTIONS AND
PRECAUTIONS OF Symbolic FAPT
2. CAUTIONS FOR USING
When roughing or semi–finishing, a larger machining allowance
than the surplus thickness was designated.
(2)When thread cutting
1) When the designated threaded position cannot be cut, using the
When an attempt is made to machine the threaded portion as
illustrated, using tool 2, an error is produced.
2) When “THREADING” was designated in defining the machining
although “T” is not specified in the parts figure.
1) When the specified tool nose is not parallel to the groove bottom:
2) When “NECKING” was designated in defining the machining
although “N” was not designated in the parts figure:
1) When the groove bottom is not flat.
2) When the tool width is larger than the groove width.
(5)When bar feeding
1) When there is inconsistency in setting the system parameter for bar