1. PART FIGURE DEFINITION
C–AXIS FAPT FUNCTION
Milling operations performed in different machining planes can be
programmed. In the following figure, milling is performed in different
(1)Part figure definition
1) Up to 10 different milling figures can be defined.
2) The Z plane (place in which milling is performed) can be set for
each milling figure.
1) For a milling process, a screen for specifying a desired figure to be
milled is provided (cutting area screen).
2) On the cutting area screen, a figure to be milled is selected using
3) In a milling process, multiple figures can be milled successively
with the same tool.